Sunday, December 6, 2009

The eyes have it!


Getting the eye pod in proportion and in the right part of the head was a challenge.  Technically the head is actually a little short, but when I proportioned it exactly from a picture it looked all wrong.  I guess cartoons don't always translate precisely to real life!

I'm just mocking everything up here, holding the eyes in place with some tape.  Once I had them there I could not stop giggling at it :)

Here is my portable paintball tank and regulator from Kegconnection.com.  This will provide the CO2 pressure to push the beer out of the keg and into your glass.

This is how I originally envisioned the tank and reg would hang.

After that it was time for a little fiberglass work!  I started with the bottom of the tub.

Here it is all wet out with polyester resin.  This should seal it up against water.

No comments:

Post a Comment